Thursday, December 13, 2012

Why I am here


I have been wanting to blog for a while now and have just not made the time to do so.  I’m not quite sure which direction this blog will take and that excites me.  What I do know is I want to share all the things that bring me alive.  I started running just a little over a year ago and it has transformed my life.  I have learned more about myself in the last year than I learned in my lifetime.  Running and the passion to become healthier has put me on a journey of a love filled life bringing passion back when I thought it would be impossible.  I am the happiest, healthiest, and fittest than I ever thought possible and I want to share my experiences with everyone.  I am in love with humankind and absolutely amazed at what we are capable of when we make the decision to start living.  By that, I mean… start recognizing what are bodies need and begin to care for our bodies as we would a loved one.   I’m hoping to share with you all the vitality that I have happened upon because one day I woke up and decided to go for a jog.  One healthy decision led to another which led to another…

No comments:

Post a Comment